The position reports to COO of Commercial Operations. The Account Manager is the single point of contact between the Operators and Rate Plus’s internal resources, the owner of the account plan and, responsible for achieving the account targets (commercial, financial, product). He/she manages the running of existing accounts to the rest of the company. In additional He/she also plays as part of the sale team to engage and new products/ services to partners.
This role is ideal for a candidate with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable international business experience on large mobile fintech projects. This role is based in Ha Noi.
- Primary commercial ownership of the account: implementation of the account plan and achievement of the account targets; contract negotiations and closing; performance monitoring; maintaining the account P&L on a monthly basis; reconciliations, invoicing and payments.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure the project plan is delivered on time
- Oversight of service performance: monitoring of traffic; tracking of service performance indicators; monitoring of message performance; monitoring of complaints and customer satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities and upselling (services, new products, marketing inventory)
- Identifying local partners and product opportunities
- Constantly monitoring the local competition landscape and detecting potential risks
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible, and have the following qualifications:
- Excellent client-facing and negotiation skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent command of English Language
- Very good educational background, preferably in a numerate discipline or finance graduate.
- Attention to detail
- Results driven
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, marketing, finance…)
- International perspective and cultural awareness
- Experience with mobile operators will be considered as a plus
- Experiences with financial products/ services will be considered as a plus
Other Key Considerations
- Preferable candidate with 3-5 years of work experience in the fields of consulting, marketing, telecoms, finance or information technology
- MBA or postgraduate business degree (or like experience) a plus
- Experience with budget management and cost control
- Business development or account management experience
- Solid understanding of Mobile, Web, and online advertising industry
- Marketing thinking and creative capability
- Fresh graduate or less years experiences is welcome to apply if holds all other soft quality requirements.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.